Huwebes, Oktubre 29, 2015

INTRODUCTION

     This book is an expose' of the errors of man regarding his knowledge on God who is described and revealed in the scriptures. It is unfortunate that I do not have the convenience to proof read and edit my work after writing it.  I suggest that they who dare want to read this book would pray to God that he will be given the spirit to understand  for this is truly not my own work.

     I do not know how to edit my work as there are some skips in my thoughts and words easily jump out of the lines so that missing words do manifest in the sentences. Most of the lines are sometimes hard to understand but if prayers are made before reading I am sure the God of Wisdom and Understanding will pour out on to make you understand.  

     I have been reading the scriptures diligently since 1983.  Yea, daily as there are always new things coming from God in the Spirit of Truth and Revelation.  Many God-seekers are now trying to drill into the dark and hard truth of the Scriptures on true worship and the true God.   This Book is the answer to this search.

    This book seeks to illuminate the things in the dark which man has failed to see in their eyes of understanding: the reason why they always err before God.    

     At the end of reading this book it is expected that an appetite to seek God will be built.  This book will change your view on God and man beyond what is already known putting it in the Right Spirit.  Amen 

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento